BENEFITS AND PROPERTIES OF MICO REPAIR SERUM REISHI, CORDYCEPS AND CBD
Mico-Repair is a repairing serum with powerful natural active ingredients with anti-inflammatory, soothing and antioxidant properties thanks to the proven properties of its main ingredients that provide terpenes, CBD, flavonoids etc.
MICO REPAIR REISHI, CORDYCEPS AND CDB HELP TO:
- deeply moisturise the skin
- intensive skin barrier repair
- soothe itching and calm irritation
- reduce the risk of superinfection
The Cordyceps extract in Mico-Repair has proven its high antioxidant capacity, and the new Mico-Repair formula has been dermatologically tested with excellent results, making it a topical treatment to address and prevent skin disorders.
CBD: NATURAL REISHI AND CORDYCEPS TERPENE ENHANCER
By including organic cannabidiol oil, we multiply the effect of this formula by adding CBD terpenes to the terpenes of Reishi and Cordyceps. This is known as the entourage effect, which is not only restricted to terpenes but also applies to other phytoactive substances in hemp oil. As a result of this synergy, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts, and the result is a predictably greater anti-inflammatory effect.
THE MUSHROOM EXTRACTS IN MICO REPAIR
Hifas da Terra’s Reishi (Ganozumib) and Cordyceps (Cordyzumib) extracts contain high concentrations of active biomolecules such as β-glucans, natural antioxidants, B vitamins, essential amino acids, trace elements and minerals such as iron, selenium and zinc.
Thanks to these compounds, Mico-Repair has a high anti-inflammatory and healing power as well as antioxidant, antimicrobial and tone-unifying activity.
Mico-Repair’s medicinal mushroom extracts have demonstrated high antioxidant capacity in Trolox, with results similar to green tea.
Trolox is a universal standard used in assays to determine antioxidant activity (such as ORAC, TEAC).
MICO REPAIR SERUM: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Available format: 100 ml
- Why choose a serum over a cream? Serums allow a higher concentration of active ingredients, have a lighter texture and are more easily absorbed.
- Instructions for use (see Instructions tab)
- Secure and compatible with other protocols.
- Other enquiries: general (product enquiries), biomedical enquiry service
- More sustainable glass packaging.